The Milky Way

Youssef Abdelmohsen

Hey guys I wanted to get some criticism, my small fan base on youtube is always giving me really lovely compliments, and I love it. However, I want serious criticism. I went out to film the Milky Way this month. I went to the middle of the desert. I live in Egypt. I am 16 years old. Here is my film : bit.ly/zThviF

I regularly make these montages. However this is the most focused one I've done.

• Premium Member

Hey guys I wanted to get some criticism, my small fan base on youtube is always giving me really lovely compliments, and I love it. However, I want serious criticism. I went out to film the Milky Way this month. I went to the middle of the desert. I live in Egypt. I am 16 years old. Here is my film : bit.ly/zThviF

I regularly make these montages. However this is the most focused one I've done.

Very cool. What camera did you use, lens and shutter speed?

Very cool. What camera did you use, lens and shutter speed?

Thank you! I used a Nikon D5000, Sigma 18-200mm. Shutter speed depends on shot. Most shots were 15 second exposures and had 15 second intervals in between because I didn't want any star trails in the timelapse. However, the ISO was set to 3200 and my ittby bitty camera wasn't able to handle that.

• 2 weeks later...