Hey all,

Where can i find info about film, film stock, loading film etc. I have a digital background. I know basic such as negative and reversal.

But only basic where is a good resource online to learn from or any videos thanks

:)

Keith, I'm sure you've already found your way around the internet to find the information you need, but it would probably be best to go directly to the company to get the best info on the film stocks. Kodak and Fuji both have pretty informative sites with all of their information.

However, if you are looking to learn how to load the cameras, I would try and get a manual to read. It is way better than searching online. I just bought David Elkins' "The Camera Assistant's Manual, 5th Edition" and it really is a gem. It touches on film stocks, but it also has great loading diagrams. The ASC Manual is also a great resource with many loading diagrams as well.

Cheers.

Hey all,

Where can i find info about film, film stock, loading film etc. I have a digital background. I know basic such as negative and reversal.

But only basic where is a good resource online to learn from or any videos thanks

:)