DP needed for low budget shoot in L.A. in mid April

David Willis

Hello all.

We're doing a few episodes of a new comedic web series in mid April in Los Angeles. It's a two day shoot, likely on a weekend (schedule not firm yet).

We have a budget, but not much. We have an HVX200 but are certainly open to something better if you have access to such a thing.

Please PM me with a link to your reel.

The project is written by and starring mostly women, so female DPs will get a fair consideration when applying. (Yeah, I know I shouldn't have to say this in 2012, but...)

The director (me) is experienced so you won't have to do any hand holding :) I'm also very collaborative, so you will have a lot of input into the final product. The set will be fun yet focused and final product will be something you won't be embarrassed to have on your reel.

Thanks.

Hello all.

We're doing a few episodes of a new comedic web series in mid April in Los Angeles. It's a two day shoot, likely on a weekend (schedule not firm yet).

We have a budget, but not much. We have an HVX200 but are certainly open to something better if you have access to such a thing.

Please PM me with a link to your reel.

The project is written by and starring mostly women, so female DPs will get a fair consideration when applying. (Yeah, I know I shouldn't have to say this in 2012, but...)

The director (me) is experienced so you won't have to do any hand holding :) I'm also very collaborative, so you will have a lot of input into the final product. The set will be fun yet focused and final product will be something you won't be embarrassed to have on your reel.

Thanks.

Michael Street - Cinematographer

michael@streetartistpictures.com

www.streetartistpictures.com

Reel: http://web.mac.com/streetart/streetartistpictures/Cine_Reel.html