Music Video

• 1 month later...

Finished up a rap video recently and was throwing it out there to the world. I Directed, DP'd and Edited. Budget was around $100.00. Seriously, it was..

Thoughts are encouraged. Thanks.

Man other than the song- I think it was decently shot. I mean $100 budget. You've gotta be kidding me. Everything was lit solid throughout. Sorta flat but again for the budget decent. My biggest critique is the car scene. I would have lit it a little more subtly. Perhaps lit with a couple Rosco light pads gaffed to the roof of the car, and then diffused the crap out of.

Just my two cents. Checked out your reel and you definitely have a great eye.

Man other than the song- I think it was decently shot. I mean $100 budget. You've gotta be kidding me. Everything was lit solid throughout. Sorta flat but again for the budget decent. My biggest critique is the car scene. I would have lit it a little more subtly. Perhaps lit with a couple Rosco light pads gaffed to the roof of the car, and then diffused the crap out of.

Just my two cents. Checked out your reel and you definitely have a great eye.

hey thanks for checking it out Jon. Yeah, zero budget. Did it more as a favor to the artists and to get more Directing experience and material. I think the biggest expense was the ski masks..

Thanks again!

Edited by Mike Washlesky