Looking for a Cinematographer/DOP

Guest Yusoof Patel

Guest Yusoof Patel

Hello All!

My name's Yusoof and I am currently producing a very low budget feature film set in South London (I am hoping that this website isn't only used in the States). We are looking for a Cinematographer/DOP with some experience that is willing to help us for no pay (expenses will be covered) for a two week shoot, which is pencilled in for September. We are seeking funding and we are currently using the Indigogo website to help raise our budget, which would allow us to approach this film on a larger scale.

We are looking for someone who will be able to help us cut costs in terms of equipment hire and helping us get a good deal with hire companies. Obviously it goes without saying that you must have some experience, but we are looking for a confident and easy going person that is willing to do the long hours for no pay.

Here is a synopsis of the film:

Crumbs tells the story of three friends trying to escape the clutches of adult life, run away from the city they love and explore the world. Unexpectedly the ordeal in trying to escape and break free turns out to be an adventure in itself. The result is a hilarious journey through London full of obstacles, discovery, friendship and a hell of a lot of weed!

If you are interested then please reply to this post or email me on patel.yusoof@googlemail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and give you further detail about the film itself and what we are looking to achieve.

Thank you for your time.

Yusoof Patel

• Premium Member

You should be aware that asking people to work for free is illegal in the UK, so you may wish to revise your post.

Also on a more practical note, two weeks is a lot to ask for nothing. I'd be interested, but I can't give you that long!

If you find some money, great, let us know.

P