StorySkeleton for iPhone

David Sweetman

Hello, I used to be a regular here at cinematography.com; I've since moved away from film as a career and gotten into iPhone development.

But I'm posting because my first app is a screenwriting app, and it's live in the App Store!

For any writers out there, I'd love to hear what you think. The idea behind StorySkeleton is that you don't want to be doing full-on writing on your phone, it's easier to write in short bursts, quick notes, and reminders for yourself. That's the same reason a lot of screenwriters carry a stack of index cards around with them, so they can jot down plot point ideas wherever they are, and eventually have a full script structured out on a small deck of index cards.

That index card format is what StorySkeleton tries to imitate. If you do try it out, please let me know what you think, and feel free to send any suggestions or comments either on this thread or through the 'feedback' button in the app. I'm not really trying to spam here, the idea is to improve StorySkeleton as much as possible for the people who use it.

Also, if you do like it, positive app store ratings are the #1 thing that help us little guys. Thanks!

http://www.storyskeleton.com