Camera Truck Plans

I was was wondering if anyone has plans for a camera truck build for a 14' cube truck, I'll probably make my own, but I'd love something to reference. Looking for one side with a work bench and shelves for chargers and misc equipment and the other side with shelves for gear. Also needs space to strap a built Magliner and sound cart in.

I'll post up my plans when I draw them up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i managed to do a 2 camera Alexa shoot for a series out of my truck which is about the same side

i ended up knocking out my darkroom and creating more shelving space down the right hand side

2 camera trolleys can fit down the aisle ive got a cut out on the right hand side for another camera trolley which also doubles as more shelving space

on the left hand side is a bench that can fit two fully built alexas with long zooms on which goes about 3 quartes of the way down the truck, and also on the left hand side past the bench is a desk for a 2nd ac to do paperwork/data if the job requires it

its very possible

the only time ive worked out of a massive camera truck was on i, frankenstein which filmed out here recently

people are also moving away from trucks out here and running 3 camera shoots out of vans!!