Inspired the Movie

I am not sure if any of you have seen the viral video on YouTube called "Arthurs inspirational transformation" That is a clip we released to help promote our movie Inspired the Movie. We want to submit it to Sundance this year and our in the final stage of production,

We have a kickstarter page and I was wondering if you would take a moment to check it out and give feedback and if you truly believe in what we are doing maybe make a pledge!! Thank you so much.

Kick Start Link

http://kck.st/JTFvwx

Ken Young

You really only need to post this once if you are going to come here asking people to donate money to the cause.

People BTW that are often short on cash because they work in the film industry and have no steady employment.

Posting this on a forum frequented by doctors and dentists would get you a lot further.

R,

I guess you didn't read the whole post and got fixated on the pledge part. If I were only looking for money then would have reached out to the Doctors and Lawyers that I know, I am however, looking for opinions on my project thats all. This is our first film and some constructive criticism would actually be just as good as a pledge. Have a great weekend. Ken

Actually....there is nothing in the first part of your post where you ask for feedback or an opinion of any kind. Where did you write that? I suppose where you say, "check it out and give feedback?"

Come on buddy, you're here looking for a hand-out.

You're asking for money to make a movie in a non-professional way. There are 50 ways professionals raise funding for a movie. Putting a link on this forum, in four different areas, to kickstarter is not one of the 50.

R,

• Premium Member

I guess you didn't read the whole post and got fixated on the pledge part. If I were only looking for money then would have reached out to the Doctors and Lawyers that I know, I am however, looking for opinions on my project thats all. This is our first film and some constructive criticism would actually be just as good as a pledge. Have a great weekend. Ken

Didn't take long to alienate yourself completely by being a little condescending prick. Though you are a kid and it takes a long time to learn what not to do.