Phantom Miro M320S

Stephen Price

The Phantom Miro M320S is one of the newest models. Small, lightweight, rugged and the same sensor as the Phantom Flex, stunning images can be produced up to 1500fps at 1920x1080.

Many custom accessories have been created to integrate this camera with standard accessories. This cost effective camera is suitable for long-term dry hire projects and other productions with tighter budgets.

Available for rental with bespoke enhancements from Love High Speed.

Phantom Miro M320S

miro_new_1.jpg

• 4 months later...

A recent upgrade to the Phantom Miro camera is the LC320S. With its flip out touch screen, camera interface is localised to finger tip control on-board.

Light-weight and simple to use, producing stunning slow-motion images with the quality Phantom cameras are known for.

1920x1080 up to 1500fps and 640 ASA.

http://www.lovehighspeed.com/phantom-miro-m320s/

mirolc320small.jpg

• Premium Member

Do these things suffer to even the tiniest degree from rolling shutter or vertical blooming?

I appreciate they're supposed to be globally shuttered, and in any case things are unlikely to be moving with sufficient apparent speed to be visibly distorted in any case - I'm just thinking of things like xenon strobe flashes which can sometimes have odd effects even on cameras where they do gate all the photosites individually!

P

They do have a global shutter and personally I have never seen any rolling shutter artefacts from the M series Miro or Phantom Flex and including when using flashes or lighting strikes.

Also in most cases one does not shoot at 24 or 25fps, generally higher frame rates where you are even less likely to see any issues when using flashes do to the higher number of frames photographed.