best school for cinematography in canada

HI, I'm looking to do a post graduate diploma course in cinematography, thats more practical than theoretical, in canada (hopefully in vancouver). I want to hopefully train with the latest proffesional equipment used on sets today and get a more practical education on the art of lighting. whats the best university to do this in in canada. i'd idealy like to go to to vancouver but i cant seem to find a really good uni there. hopefully someone does. Thanks in advance.

HI, I'm looking to do a post graduate diploma course in cinematography, thats more practical than theoretical, in canada (hopefully in vancouver). I want to hopefully train with the latest proffesional equipment used on sets today and get a more practical education on the art of lighting. whats the best university to do this in in canada. i'd idealy like to go to to vancouver but i cant seem to find a really good uni there. hopefully someone does. Thanks in advance.

I

I would look at The Maine Photographic Workshops. I took them Many years ago and learned alot with some great camera folks. I also graduated from The London Film School. These are not Universities but more hands on.

Hope it helps

Barry Lank csc