Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Sweeney

For Sale: Nizo 6080 flagship Super 8mm camera kit.

Full kit in like-new condition. This was Nizo's top camera and is likely the quietest S8 camera ever. It is belt driven instead of gear driven which is why they are so quiet.

I have a rare wide angle lens adapter (Nizo type III) that IS NOT included. I will sell it for an additional $175. Very clean.

This looks to have been barely used. I bought it for a project but ended up using a different system. I was going to send it to DuAll for a full service but didn't due to not using it. A quick check with new batteries and it sounds perfect. Once when I let off the trigger it kept running for a couple seconds... it may just need to be run a while. The pull-down claw looks perfect and the lens looks new. The whole kit looks almost show-room new. Even the mic is in the kit, though it has a bad wire, not that anyone is going to use it anyway. Everything is very clean and this was obviously stored in a dry, clean place for many years without use. I'm asking what I paid, $375. Sold as-is! This is a 30+ year old camera. Like with all S8 cams, you need to have it serviced first. My other Nizo works perfect because I spent $100 having it lubed and checked out first. Please excuse the pics, they are from a cheap phone camera.

post-25404-0-92625300-1346992742.jpg post-25404-0-14401300-1346992731.jpg post-25404-0-82754000-1346992721.jpg post-25404-0-91243800-1346992713.jpg post-25404-0-20841000-1346992688.jpg post-25404-0-82006700-1346992754.jpg

Guest Alex King

I'm interested in this camera -- are you in LA?

Apexalex@me.com