The Way We are going to SAVE FILM

Dave Kovacs

We have all been sitting on the sidelines watching the decline of KODAK and FUJI. I want it to be known that I am a FILM DEVOTEE and I plan to do something about the problem. I am building a worldwide organization people dedicated to FILM and putting film and film cameras into the hands of the common man. We need people in each state in the US, all of EUROPE, ASIA and AFRICA. I am now stockpiling cameras and filmstock of every gauge(8mm, Super 8, Single 8, 16mm, 35mm and yes..65mm).

The goal is to permeate the public conscious to a greater degree than a local or international film festival would. There will be donations of film and cameras, contests, other events and guerilla crews filming major events with film cameras. I am now beginning a dialog with several film labs to create packages simialr to the FUJI COMPLETE 16 deal. Forming a nonprofit organization (501 c3) is the first legitimate step.

If you are not intrested fine, keep your negative comments to yourself and carry on. If you want to join me in this fight, send me a PM.

Thanks