Kodak equivalent to Fuji 400t eterna

Hello all,

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a kodak stock that is similar to the Fuji 400t stock. I am shooting alot of day exterior, parks, beach, promenade, courtyards etc.

I also have a few scenes in a cafe and apartment which will probably be tungsten lit, a day apartment interior which will probably be daylight light with HMI's and daylight balanced kino bulbs. I also will be shooting in a library which has a mixture of daylight spilling in from large windows and tungsten fixtures. So a few night interiors with tungsten lighting, but mainly day exteriors and day interiors with daylight balanced light.

Thank you so much.

-A.D

post-57736-0-04366200-1349466310.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hello all,

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a kodak stock that is similar to the Fuji 400t stock. I am shooting alot of day exterior, parks, beach, promenade, courtyards etc.

I also have a few scenes in a cafe and apartment which will probably be tungsten lit, a day apartment interior which will probably be daylight light with HMI's and daylight balanced kino bulbs. I also will be shooting in a library which has a mixture of daylight spilling in from large windows and tungsten fixtures. So a few night interiors with tungsten lighting, but mainly day exteriors and day interiors with daylight balanced light.

Thank you so much.

-A.D

There isn't a direct equivalent, but based upon what you said you would be shooting I'd suggest the '07 which is a 250 speed daylight stock and then the '19 which is a 500 speed tungsten for your night time shots. The Fuji Eterna 500T is probably the closest, but you asked for Kodak.