Manual for a Beaulieu 9008 pro

David Weissenboeck

Hallo,

I had great luck to get a beaulieu 9008 pro, so anyone out there can supplie me with a user manual? german or english, please give me a request if help is possible.

kind regrads

dave

Just find a 7008 version. Or even a 6008. Should be easy to find.

There isn't much extra on the 9008. Or did you get the SD-8 magazine along with it :)

Hallo,

I had great luck to get a beaulieu 9008 pro, so anyone out there can supplie me with a user manual? german or english, please give me a request if help is possible.

kind regrads

dave

There isn't much extra on the 9008. Or did you get the SD-8 magazine along with it :)

Double post. Seems this website doesn't do well with Firefox browser.

Edited by Andries Molenaar

hi adries,

no SD-8 :-(, havent seen any SD-8/60 for long time now, would be a dream, also the 9008 pro i got isnt SD-8 ready.

I also didnt find a user manual for the 7008 pro, so maybe a manual for the 7008 and 9008 doent exist, I know there is one for the 6008 pro.

I dont need it for filming, its more to complete my equipment.

kind regrads

david

Double post. Seems this website doesn't do well with Firefox browser.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe ask Wittner? They used to sell original Beaulieu printwork.

I doubt there is a dedicated 9008 booklet. I don't have one either.

If you find one please let me know :)

The sad thing I noticed is that Wittner cut the listing of the 60 meter cameraspools.

Luckily there is still some meterware (long rolls).

I don't have an original SD-8 either but have managed to refill 200ft cartridges after modifiying them a bit.

Hallo Molenaar,

I did ask wittner, but i get my hands on a copy of a beaulieu 9008 S, so that should be ok foor me, its in german language, so i dont know if that is interessting for you? if so please give me a request, maybe i will scan it for you, I also found a manual for the 7008 pro series and also a repair manual.

your 60m kodachrome cassette modification sounds interessting?, how does it work? how is the picture stability? do you have don the modification by your self or is there a instruction for it avaiable somwhere?

I also have one of these 60m casets in original case. havent opend it until now.

kind regards

gotan

• 1 month later...