Panasonic AG-AF100 Kit FS

Adam Brown

• Premium Member

I'm selling my Panasonic AG-AF100 kit.

Included:

Additional:

Everything in this kit comes entirely in Like New condition. The camera only has 21 hours of use, which can be verified in the menu of the camera. The entire time, it's been kept in a climate-controlled storage unit, inside a Pelican case with padded foam inserts. I need to verify by rummaging through my basement, but I believe I can even include original packaging if it's still down there and you want it. Ha.

Price is $3,750 or best offer. I am willing to break apart the 14-140mm lens or the RedRock lens mount from the kit if you don't need/want it, but priority goes to those who would like the kit as a whole. Feel free to message me with any and all questions.

Thanks very much and have a great day!

post-34934-0-50248200-1351703030.jpg

post-34934-0-69911600-1351703045.jpg

post-34934-0-23297200-1351703064.jpg

• Premium Member

Also, camera is located in Boston, MA. I am willing to do a local pickup, or ship anywhere (buyer pays shipping).

I can take more specific pictures if you request. Just let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

The RedRock LiveLens mount has SOLD. The camera can be purchased individually for $3000 and the lens can be purchased separately for $450, or they both can be purchased together as a package for $3200.

• Premium Member

At this rate, who knows? :P

I'm debating putting it up on ebay because they are going anywhere from 2800-3500. Given its condition, I think it actually is worth a bit more than the lowest end of that totem pole. But, I haven't made up my mind. I'd like to sell it to someone in the various communities like these online, and not get hit by the ebay fees. But, either way, if it's still around in December, you'll still see it posted here.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Hey Daniel,

Yes, the camera is still for sale. I've put the sale on hold as I was traveling around quite a bit this past month. But, it is still available.

PM me if you have any questions or if you're interested!

Thanks much. Cheers!

• 1 month later...