contax 18mm, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm & 85mm zeiss lens set - 7d, 5d & Red Scarlet

Ian Forbes

• Premium Member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300811589379?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

5 ZEISS PRIME LENS SET FOR SALE - IMMACULATE

18mm F4, 25mm f2.8, 35mm 2.8, 50mm f1.7 & 85mm F2.8

All the lenses for sale here are in fantastic optical and cosmetic condition. ALL PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL LENSES FOR SALE.

All focus rings are very smooth and all aperture blade are clean, do not stick and oil free. There is no internal dust and no fungus present whatsoever.

All lenses are contax mount and come with adapters and back caps for mounting to Canon mount cameras. Each lens comes attached with a geared focus ring with 0.8 cine pitched teeth for use with any cine follow focus, ARRI FF4 etc. Will also include the orginal back caps for the contax mount.

This immaculate lens set is perfect for using on the new RED SCARLET, Canon 5d MK iii, Canon 5d MK ii or Canon 7d for shooting moving image. I have personally had fantastic results with these lenses on both aps-c and full frame sensors.

Please see this website for technical details and reviews of each lens - http://www.pebbleplace.com/Personal/Contax_18mm_F4_Distagon.html

I have used these lenses and taken great care of each them in the process. To see some of the work I have shot using these lenses please go to www.ianforbes.co.uk

These lenses have never been rented out, they have been my personal lenses for the last year and a half.

I am selling this prime lens set because I have been accepted into the UK National Film and Television School to do the Cinematography MA.

INSURED SHIPPING TO MAINLAND UK – £120.10

INSURED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - £200.00