Alexa 120 frames ....

sandeep sony

• Premium Member

I'm not sure what you're asking by "is it ok"...

You need 64 GB SxS cards and the camera has to have a high speed licence from Arri. You can record up to Pro Res 422 HQ (so no 4444 or RAW) and only 16:9

The 16:9 sensor recording area stays the same in high speed mode so field of view doesn't change with the same lens. I think Arri admit there is some sort of subtle change in image quality as processing time gets shorter, not sure of the particulars (it's not something I can see). I haven't heard people complaining about it.

I'm not sure what you're asking by "is it ok"...

You need 64 GB SxS cards and the camera has to have a high speed licence from Arri. You can record up to Pro Res 422 HQ (so no 4444 or RAW) and only 16:9

The 16:9 sensor recording area stays the same in high speed mode so field of view doesn't change with the same lens. I think Arri admit there is some sort of subtle change in image quality as processing time gets shorter, not sure of the particulars (it's not something I can see). I haven't heard people complaining about it.

ya thnks forreply..... what i need is ...is it ok to project in 70 mm silver screen ....dont have any issues right in terms of quality when compred to 60 frames shots ....no issues if there is minor quality and clarity difference ....