Well; Looks like I'll be there soon

• Premium Member

Well, it looks like I awoke this morning to one of my last snow-falls here in Philadelphia and I'll be loading up the F150 and driving out to LA around Jan 30th-- getting in first week of Feb.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Any advice, or help, anyone can offer me will be greatly appreciated.

Any displaced Philadelphians, I'll be bringing some Yuengling.

And to everyone else, I'd love to spend some time, meet all of you from the community, and buy you a drink for all the support, help, and knowledge you've always so willingly shared with me and the forum at large.

I am not sure how good the market will be for me in LA, or whether or not I'll be able to make it-- though we never know such things-- but I am excited to take on the challenge, and see another side of both the country and the industry.

-Adrian

• Premium Member

I'll most certainly try my best to let me know. I suppose as long as you don't hear about me moving into a nice box somewhere outside of Universal, selling scraps of Arris, you can assume it's ok. Hopefully I'll get the chance, once you get back to LA to sit down with you over coffee or beers. It's the least one can do for all the help and encouragement you've always given to the younger generation, and sometimes I really appreciate David.

I am not sure how good the market will be for me in LA, or whether or not I'll be able to make it-- though we never know such things-- but I am excited to take on the challenge, and see another side of both the country and the industry.

-Adrian

Stay positive and stick at it till you get somewhere.

love

Freya

• Premium Member

Thanks Freya. Your kind words and advice are always very appreciated by me. Now see if you can stow away with Phil and come out here so I can buy you many many drinks and enjoy your quirkiness in person! Don't make me come over there.....

• Premium Member

And that's where buying a round or two comes into play ;) Liquor them up first then have them sign a contract.

In truth, though, I owe many people 'round here a drink. And-- being the responsible adult I am becoming-- I of course set aside some funds simply for the alcohol I know I'll need to consume in order to build a new network of good people.

And that's where buying a round or two comes into play ;) Liquor them up first then have them sign a contract.

I see you'll fit right into Hollywood.

R

:ph34r: Hollywood Ninja.

(or something.)

Let me know when/if you wind up in LA Richard, I'll save a few bucks to grab you a pint.

I come down on a regular basis. I just have to swing by my buddies house and pick up my bullet proof vest and .44 Magnum.

R,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Hey Ed that's awesome, thanks. I'd love to stop down sometime once I get settled. Looks like I might wind up in the Pasadena area, which seems to make a bit of sense for me being able to walk to a few places; very important comping from the east coast... and i guess i'll just get used to traffic.

• Upvote 1

Hey Ed that's awesome, thanks. I'd love to stop down sometime once I get settled. Looks like I might wind up in the Pasadena area, which seems to make a bit of sense for me being able to walk to a few places; very important comping from the east coast... and i guess i'll just get used to traffic.

Alrighty then

1st bar

http://35erbar.com

• Upvote 1