best price?

Lorenzo Berti

hello guys,

i used to buy my super 8 films from BlueCine Tech because they had the best price i could find in the whole europe...but now their web page seems to be not up to date and all the negative films are out of stock. I tried to send them an e-mail but got no answers...

So, does anybody know a place where i can find Vision3 200T, 500T and possibly 50D for the same reasonable price??

thank you!

hello guys,

i used to buy my super 8 films from BlueCine Tech because they had the best price i could find in the whole europe...but now their web page seems to be not up to date and all the negative films are out of stock. I tried to send them an e-mail but got no answers...

So, does anybody know a place where i can find Vision3 200T, 500T and possibly 50D for the same reasonable price??

thank you!

According to their eBay shop, they have more than 10 available of Super 8 200T & 500T for sale !......

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2eb1683acf

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c5b16d8bc

John S :)

thanks bill!

that's awsome! very good price indeed!

I've just been informed by BluecineTech that kodak icreased the price massively...so i'm afraid that even this seller you pinted will do the same as BlucineTech, when they order their next batch....

I just reviewed Kodak's most recent pricing. They basically upped the price of tri-x by 10% (for each available format). That was done back in December. I doubt they would increase in December and then again just a few months later. So, I think that's the increase. That's not horrible and definitely not double.

KODAK TRI-X Reversal Film 7266

SP455 / 16 mm x 100 ft roll / Camera Spool / Winding B / 1R-2994 8012270 1 1-+ 26.20

SP457 / 16 mm x 400 ft roll / On Core / Winding B / 1R-2994 8602377 1 1-+ 99.56

TXR464 / 50 ft Super 8 Cartridge 1889575 1 1-+ 13.50

vs

SP455 / 16 mm x 100 ft roll / Camera Spool / Winding B / 1R-29948012270 1 1-+ $23.78 06/15/2012

SP457 / 16 mm x 400 ft roll / On Core / Winding B / 1R-2994 8602377 1 1-+ 90.51 06/15/2012

TXR464 / 50 ft Super 8 Cartridge 1889575 1 1-+ 12.23 06/15/2012

i did try a couple of years ago...but they said they couldn't sell to non professionals...i was kind offended aswell.

that time i was looking for 16mm film...after kodak i rang up fujifilm italian's office and they were well pleased to halp me! They offered me the best price i could find, also when i recived the pack i saw they gave me an extra 400ft roll for free! ...so sad they're quitting the busines...

Edited by Lorenzo Berti

You might want to give them another try. Also, if you start an official business, no matter how small, at least the US one is very helpful. My wedding film business is fledgling and probably never going to be big. But, it's officially registered with my city and I have a website, so Kodak gave me a business account. Again, not sure if they work the same way in Europe, but the US sales people were great!

good for your daughter! i'd pay those 44€ from andec, plus shipping cost from Germany. How s h i t is that? 18,33USD = 13,75€ I'd pay mor than three times what you pay....maybe 4 times considering the shipping. i should just give up with film

http://www.andecfilm...stellung2e.html

Edited by Lorenzo Berti

yeah, apparently kodak sells directly everywher but in italy...fuji is indeed much more friendly, but they are quitting the motion picture business in a few months and they do not sell super8...i might as well want to try and ring up kodak UK...i just don't know anymore, i feel like i'm loosing all my enthusiasm...

Not to brag, but I live a just couple blocks from Kodak in Hollywood, so I just walk over and buy my film directly. It's very reasonable, quick, and they're really nice. And I've never had an issue just picking up one or two rolls. It's a real shame everyone can't get film as easily as I do.

I understand that Kodak UK now has a minimum order of around £400, a smaller order incurs a surcharge.

I doubt that's actually true. I think Kodak just make sh** up every so often to get rid of people. Maybe because they don't like the cut of your jib or something. Certainly I was at one point going to order 10 S8 carts from there and there was even a discount!

OTOH they refused to sell me certain products because they "weren't sure they were allowed to".

I'm surprised to hear that sending away customers isn't just limited to Kodak UK.

Kodak is such a sad thing because they could start to turn themselves around if they changed their attitude, but then they are so far down the path to the cliff now.

So sad about Fuji tho. Still havn't got over that.

Freya