3-D documentary about Hunger in the World...

Cesar Rubio

Please guys, help us if you CAN:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/3-d-documentary-about-hunger-in-the-world

Thank you,

Cesar Rubio

Guadalajara, Mexico

http://dream-genesis.org/

It's the long term experience of problem solving what makes you successful! & what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Cesar,

You're going to get ill just going straight in and eating what they do and a film of you shitting your pants on the side of the road wont get the exposure you're after.

I was in Liberia filming and it happened, my colleagues and I called the 'yarnch' - the sound your guts make as they tie clove-hitches on themselves.

Set aside some time to acclimate.

Dont forget some rock solid travel insurance - stuff that covers civil war and insurrection and so on - it will probably name the company specifically assigned to airlift you out when you need a possible appendectomy - ever had the test even in a western hospital? If you know what I'm on about you'll want a surgeon with gloves.

Bring aspirin and batteries, both work quite well as emergency currency.

Jeez, it was 4 or 5 years ago now ... Some polarising moments etched in stone but also so many fading memories.

I feel an itch to return, you'll have (great) experience

• 5 weeks later...

Cesar,

You're going to get ill just going straight in and eating what they do and a film of you shitting your pants on the side of the road wont get the exposure you're after.

I was in Liberia filming and it happened, my colleagues and I called the 'yarnch' - the sound your guts make as they tie clove-hitches on themselves.

Set aside some time to acclimate.

Dont forget some rock solid travel insurance - stuff that covers civil war and insurrection and so on - it will probably name the company specifically assigned to airlift you out when you need a possible appendectomy - ever had the test even in a western hospital? If you know what I'm on about you'll want a surgeon with gloves.

Bring aspirin and batteries, both work quite well as emergency currency.

Jeez, it was 4 or 5 years ago now ... Some polarising moments etched in stone but also so many fading memories.

I feel an itch to return, you'll have (great) experience

Hi Chris,

Do you think that I am doing this for MY exposure?

My God... MOST people just don't care for the 25,000 that DIE every single day of HUNGER in the world do they?

I don't think that NO ONE wants to watch how they die...they prefer to talk about their STUPID toys all day long instead...

This world SUCKS BIG time!

CR.

If I DIE like that poor people by their SIDE, it would be an HONOR for me to do so...

Instead of of dying like a old sack of wine in the comfort of my home...that I don't have anymore BTW...

So what do I care of dying anyways?...

CR.

Ok.

wow

Sheesh...

What you've done just now is pretty much "shitting your pants on the side of the road"

My advice is don't go until you've had some time to acclimate to yourself.

I re-read my last post, I see perhaps I was a bit snippy - and of course there is the lack of replies that follow (mind that you played a part in that) - and then yes, emotions can be charged when it comes to committing oneself to a cause that runs against the flow - so yeh, maybe an outburst could be predicted...

Aint no problem, regrettably it's typical - the important step now is to move on into action - your motivation has to come solely from within so no lack of support from your peers can stop you.

Once you can do that I think you'll find the support gravitates towards you anyway.