Farewell from Fujifilm Motion Picture UK

header_mar2013.jpg Farewell from Fujifilm Motion Picture

Since 1934 Fujifilm has been supplying motion picture film stock to the professional film industry, but sadly our offices will close this week on 28th March 2013.

For many years Fujifilm UK has been very proud and privileged to have supported the most talented filmmakers that Britain has produced. From the camera to the screen, from film school shorts to Oscar winning features, it has been an honour working with you all and may we wish you all the very best for the future. Long live film!

Farewell,

Fujifilm Motion Picture

After many enjoyable years at Fujifilm Motion Picture UK, what's next for the team...

Simon Baxter

I have decided to re-launch my Production Company, Mirror Productions. My business partner and I have a number of Motion Picture and TV projects already in development and I would hope that we will stay in touch. I can be contacted at: simon@mirror-productions.com or on 07801 450345.

Rachel Baker

I have purchased 2 million feet of the last remaining Fujifilm camera negative film stock in Europe and intend to sell it through my own company, Frame24. The website for the stock is www.filmstockclearance.com. My new email is rbaker@frame24.co.uk and my number remains 07774 608709.

Jerry Deeney

This summer I will be launching my own Management Agency for Directors of Photography, Editors, Costume and Production Designers. If you would like to stay in touch, please contact me at jeremiah.deeney@gmail.com or on 07747 127869.

footer_logo.jpg

FUJIFILM UK Ltd. Motion Picture Film, 17 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QJ

Phone: 020 3040 0400 Fax: 020 7494 3425 E-Mail: movingimage@fuji.co.uk

To unsubscribe from this newsletter please email: movingimage@fuji.co.uk

• Premium Member

We met a couple of times a various functions in London, and while I can't claim to have ever been a massive user of Fuji's (or anyone's) film stock, it's never fun to see people having to find something new to do, and especially not at a time like this. Best of luck, folks.

P