Aitor Uribarri, cinematographer looking for tips...

Hi there!

I´m a spanish DOP with american citizenship and I´m planning on moving to L.A. on january 2014. I found this forum and I would appreciate some feedback on my work.

Mostly I´ve worked on Hd cameras (Redone MX, Scarlet, EPIC, Alexa, Canon 300, Sony 900,

Canon 5D and 7D,...) and I have some experience on 35mm and 16mm as a DP and camera assistant. I´ve done commercials, music videos, shortfilms, corporate videos and I´ve worked as a DOP in 2 long feature documentaries.

Here´s my new reel for anyone who would like to check it out:

Also I´ve directed some commercials and music videos, and last year I filmed a 24 minutes horror/sci-fi shortfilm called "Horizonte", you can check the trailer down here:

Actually I´m looking to make some contacts over there and start building my way around, so any advice is quite welcome.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Well, not that I am in any way important or major or anything like that, but, when you hit LA and if you want to play around with S16mm or do a test or two, drop me a line and we can grab a 6-pack and pull out the SR3 with some stock and see what "develops."

Hi there!

I´m a spanish DOP with american citizenship

Oooh! You jammy dodger you! ;)

You should both try and get hold of some 16mm and hook up with Adrian and check out his SR3!

Freya

• 2 weeks later...