BrAun Nizo 6080

Rudy Velez Jr

Aloha,

I was wondering if there was an English translation to the german manual that comes with the Nizo 6080. This is not the standard operating manual but the manual on camera tracks/effects compendium/matte box effects. Title of the black manual reads as follows in I guess it to be German: De Fijne Kneepjes Van Het Filmen: Indrukwekkende Scene-overgangen en verbluffende filmtrucs met Nizo 6080, 4080, 4056.

Help! This manual looks like it is very informative with regards to unlocking the cameras full potential.

Here is a link to manual:http://www.apecity.com/manuals/pdf/nizo_filming_transitions_and_effects.pdf

Perhaps a kind soul can translate this important manual into english if one is not currently in circulation. Just looking at the photos and I am able to deduct what each effect is based on the photos, but I cant understand the exact step by step directions.

Also... Can these heads be converted to 4 pin XLR?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93626579@N07/8756277866/in/photostream

Thanks for the quick replies!

The manual i am looking for is not on that page :( It is not the standard Nizo 6080 manual, which I am still going over. This is like a special effects manual, that works in conjunction with the matte box and the compendium set.

When I get a free moment I will scan the manual and upload it to my dropbox. If y'all like I can email youse a link.

Excuse my mistake, I assumed it was German, thanks for clearing that up, Jamie.

worst comes to worst I will just have google translate it. I got downtime during my train commute I will just copy the Dutch text and see what Google spits back to me, hopefully nothing gets lost in translation, but doesn't something always

Edited by Rudy Velez Jr