Bell And Howell 200EE Magazines

Jose Argumedo

Hello everyone! I've recently come across a Bell And Howell 200EE camera and I've been dying to try it out. The only problem is that it didn't come with a reloadable mag. If anyone can point me in the right direction to where I could possibly find one, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Very difficult to find. Alan Gordon enterprise was selling it.

http://www.alangordon.com/rental/film-cameras/16mm/16mm.php

"GORDON G.S.A.P. MINICAM-16 CAMERA KIT
Day Rate $125.00

This classic Bell & Howell G.S.A.P. (Gun Sight Aiming Point) 16mm camera, famous for its footage of World War II air-to-air combat, has been completely modernized for today's action filming. Lightweight, and small enough to pack into a camera bag, the Minicam-16 is frequently mounted onto a helmet for exciting bike racing, skiing, motor racing , skydiving shots, etc. The camera is easily mounted on the sides of vehicles, bikes, airplanes, etc. for those unusual point-of-view sequences coveted by action directors.

The Gordon G.S.A.P. Minicam-16 weighs less than 2.5 lbs and its dimensions are 3.5"H x 2.5"W x 6"L. The camera accepts a 50' magazine load and comes complete with 24V DC batteries, chargers, power cable with in-line switch, Huber mount, and adjustable L bracket."

anyway, this kind of magazine is only for 2R film and very difficult to load by your own.

you can find hat at :

http://www.javaphoto.com/16mmpage.html

16MM MAGAZINE CAMERAS
we have several Kodak and B&H Magazine 16mm cameras
these are wind up cameras that take 50' 16mm magazines
I use one often
$129 to $150 with 25mm lens

we have plenty of plus x 16mm magazine film for these cameras
$45/roll

we have kodak plus x reloads $10 each (50')
the mags can be reloaded with any 16mm film