Lodz Film School

Hi! I am a newbie in this forum. I am 17 and i will go to university next year but i am too confused :D

I live in turkey but i dont want to study/stay in here. I will try Canada and Poland...

For Lodz Film School :

Am i have to take an exam?

What is the requirements?

I dont know polish so i will go to language course at the university... I only know english, can i survive :D

Am i allowed to work in poland as a student?

What do you think about this university?

All of the students are from poland? I wanted an international university that has student from different races. Maybe universities in Canada suits me more idk but i'm affraid my family cant afford them.

Maybe the questions sounds silly but i cant find enough info in the internet about this university. Sorry for my english, and thank you!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

HI Aybek,

Everything is available on their website.

If you're a foreigner you have to take intensive Polish classes in the first year.

Unlike many schools around the world, the admission is based on a test, that occurs in september.

You have to translate your highschool diploma in Polish by a certified translator

You have to take an appointment for a preliminary consultation, these are held during march and april, you need to bring your creative work with you.

Lodz is a good affordable option when you don't hold a University degree yet. Though I don't know what kind of doors the diploma opens in the industries around the world.

http://www.filmschool.lodz.pl/pages/view/629-cinematography

goodluck.