Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
andrew ward

Whats a "Wag Flag"?

Recommended Posts

It's basically some lightweight black nylon cloth like rip stock or black plastic table cloth material attached at one end to a rod or stick (and perhaps another stick at the other end to weight it down a bit) -- it can be held by a c-stand on one end of the rod and then unfurled down as a hanging black flag to whatever length you want to unroll it to. Not being duvetine it is very lightweight. The width of the material is often 4', 6', or 8' and sometimes the length is cut to that as well but I've seen 4'x'6' or 4' x 8' unfurled wag flags.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.

I had thought of making something similar but of course someones already thought of the idea and named it :/


Your replies are always helpful. Appreciate it!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read an American Cinematographer profile of Wages and he has "WagBag"s too. Cheap black helium baloons hed use as a teaser for ceiling bounce. COOL.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Paralinx LLC


    Serious Gear

    G-Force Grips

    Visual Products


    Abel Cine

    Ritter Battery

    Rig Wheels Passport

    Tai Audio

    New Pro Video - New and Used Equipment

    Broadcast Solutions Inc

    Gamma Ray Digital Inc

    Metropolis Post

    Just Cinema Gear

    Wooden Camera

    FJS International

    Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

    Cinematography Books and Gear
  • Create New...