FS: Nizo 3056 Super 8 Camera

Ernie Zahn

I've had this camera for some time. It's seen a lot of miles but these things are built pretty well.

There is a slight dent on the rim of the lens but the glass perfectly fine. And the thread is perfectly fine for adapter rings. The dent does not effect the use whatsoever.

It does, however, need to be serviced. The motor isn't broken, but as I say it's seen a lot of miles. So it's just warn down. I brought it to duall camera and they said they could tune it up good as new. But I don't shoot Super 8 that much anymore so it's not worth the investment.

Comes with a battery pack, camera bag, and manual.

I paid $350 for it when it was in pristine condition. I don't remember what the cost is to get a tune up but make me an offer. I'm motivated to sell.

The specs:

Lens: Schneider Kreuznach 7 - 56mm (8x zoom) - f/1.4 Macro: from tip of the lens Rangefinder: split-image Shutter: 200° XL ASA (daylight) 25 40 64 100 160 250 400 ASA (artificial) 40 64 100 160 250 400 500 640 ASA notching: 6-pin Built-in filter: 85A (auto release = 1-pin), man. cancellation possible Film speeds: 9, 16 2/3, 18, 24, 25, 36 fps slow motion, single frame Remote socket: yes Power source: 6x AA size batteries Tripod socket: 1/4 inch + 3/8 inch Special features: time lapse, lap dissolve, exposure compensation, running lock, black finish.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...