Need a recommendation for light

I will be shooting a lot of videos of some RV's Toy Haulers etc, Tight spaces and need a good exposure without diming the ISO. I have to close the blinds etc because looking out the windows you see other units and its just not pleasing. This makes it pretty dark. I need something battery powered and portable. The spaces are very tight, I need it to be daylight balanced and soft much preferred. I really wanted to find some sort of Battery Powered 500w Daylight balanced Chinese Lantern. But open to anything recommended. Need to order ASAP. Don't worry about budget

Thanks

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

KinoFlo Celeb 200 with a double V-lock adapter (Hawk Woods XE-70) and cable to join the two together should do the trick - with two batteries of course!

If space is really tight ARRI LoCaster, with a V-lock to XLR adapter will also do the job.

• 2 months later...

Have you consider 12" LanternLocks? I know they are probably larger than a single fixture but 12" isn't that large and you end with the Chinese lantern you're looking for.

You then can use a high output daylight balanced CFL which will provide enough power to light a tight space to a decent f/stop and can be powered by a battery belt if you have an assistant with a boom pole to operate it or with a V-Mount with the right adapter plate.