EDITING HELP: Watch a Rough Cut of My Movie?

Jeff Norman

Hello!

I'm a HUGE fan of Cinematography.com and a first-time filmmaker, looking for people who wouldn't mind watching a rough cut of my upcoming project.

I was the first-time filmmaker preparing to shoot his first-ever film project, called "Bobo Noir." And I had demonstrated some anxiety about if and how it would all happen.

"Bobo Noir" is meant to be a short feature film (between 45-60 min.). It will also not be going the festival route, but instead will be distributed online for free.

You can check out the project at www.facebook.com/bobonoirhollywood, and on Instagram at instagram.com/bobo_noir.

Would you be willing to watch the project in exchange for feedback? Just let me know, and I'll set up a private Vimeo link for you to check out.

Oh yeah -- here is a synopsis of the project:

"Bobo Noir (French for "spoiled Parisian brat") is a pastry arts dropout with a heart of gold (or opal, his birthstone). His dream: become the black John Belushi. His skill: awful-awesome. His parents -- a Sorbonne professor of 19th-century Namibian watercolors and a Montgolfier Prize Winner in toy plane aviation -- have banished him from the family olive oil fortune. But a one-way ticket to Los Angeles, and a cousin convalescing in Mexico, have given him a summer in SoCal to pursue his funnyman dreams."

post-57749-0-16097300-1387346629_thumb.jpeg