Freefly Movi M10 Training UK

The Freefly Movi M10 offers an alternative to the Steadicam with much faster set-up times, a smaller footprint to it get in places a Steadicam can’t, more movement flexibility like low to high-angle, gaining smoother shots much more easily.
We offer ‘Dry Hire’ and fully ‘Crewed Up’ Freefly Movi Hire packages for 1, 2 and 3 person operation.

We’re now offering Freefly Movi Training delivered by our Expert Movi Crew – giving you all the tips and tricks to get the most out of the Freefly Movi.

For more information on hire or to book your place on our next Movi training course visit: www.movi-hire.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

I've got to ask, as I would of anyone offering film and TV industry training in the UK, how many gimbal operators this country really needs and can support.

Half a dozen?

And how many are there?

Couple of hundred?

Anyone considering this sort of training ought to be aware of this before they take the plunge.

I tend to the view that it's bad form to queer someone's pitch, but as he's not a paid advertiser and it's on the general forum I somewhat agree with Marvin and say it's fair game.

But he's got to get what he can out of his asset. Plenty of photographers make as much out of workshops as photography.

Edited by Mark Dunn