Resources for learning about LUT's

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions for good, accurate articles or resources describing and explaining LUT's. I'd like to improve my understanding of how they all vary and the different kind of uses they have depending on production stage (e.g. monitor LUTs vs. LUTs used for Dailies).

I've found a number of articles however the information seems very spread out so if there are some more in-depth, consolidated information it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

James

Disney owns Pinewood.

That's not true is it?

I thought it was still basically British?

Last I heard it was bought out by the Peel group (who also own Media City in Manchester)

???!!!

Freya

That's not true is it?

I thought it was still basically British?

Last I heard it was bought out by the Peel group (who also own Media City in Manchester)

???!!!

Freya

If Disney don't own in in paper, they do de facto. It's Disney jobs for a few years over there.

Feature I was on a few months ago managed to get some stage time there cos Star Wars got postponed.

• Premium Member

Warner Bros bought and entirely refurbished Leavesden Studios, and Disney owns Pinewood.

When I heard about Leavesden, my first thought was "why would they possibly want to do that."

In fact my thought is still "why would they possibly want to do that."

• 1 month later...