Moonlight ambience using black magic 4k

I would like to shoot moonlight ambience. Can anybody pls tell me how many lights and what KV lights needed?. If it is lead lights, how-many lights to setup? Also, any filters needed to create that soothing effect? And What all the precaution one has to take to make this look evenly lit, natural moonlight look?. Experienced cinematographers kindly help because we are making a great subject movie with a very small budget.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Shiva Kumar

• 5 months later...

I'd say If the area you are lighting is not too big you could use one or two 4ft 4bank Kino with daylight bulb and a sky high combo stand. This would be cheap and quality solution for what you are looking for.

Depends on the scene you can also add another source of light like fire, candle, flashlight, car dash light (if inside a car) whatever is suitable for the scene and can throw some light.

Blackmagic cameras has a great dynamic range and looks beautiful at night, but I strongly recommend you to use a light meter to make sure you are not over or under exposing your scene, don't trust on the monitor as your only reference.