Musical clip shooted with Vision 500 (Fuji ZC1000)

ignacio benedeti

Hi: this is a musical film shooted with my friend Marc for the Spaniard band "Pleasant Dreams", using super-8 Kodak Vision 500 film loaded in Single-8 cartridges, using the Fuji ZC1000 camera with several lenses, and some time lapse and long exposure shots. Thanks for watching. CINEcerely, Ignacio

http://vimeo.com/90063414

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your kind valoration, dear Anthony. Fumeo telecinemas (except the 9131) always do beautiful old fashioned rounded borders. You can obtain the same effect if you use a Braun Visacustic 2000 or a Beaulieu Studio as a telecine unit. CINEcerely, Ignacio

• 3 weeks later...

Looks cool! I really like the rounded borders, how did you get that? I've been wanting to do that but not so easy in my NLE.

Anthony, which NLE are you using? It's a pretty simple process in both Final Cut and Adobe Premiere Pro.

Amazing footage! Great exposure, transfer and grade.

Anthony, which NLE are you using? It's a pretty simple process in both Final Cut and Adobe Premiere Pro.

Amazing footage! Great exposure, transfer and grade.

I use Sony Vegas 10. I did find one tool that almost works but doesn't because of the pillar boxes on the lateral sides.

Edited on Final Cut Pro, and controlling the highlights and shadows with the Parade Scopes. Just that. The original images were that good ;)

The combination of this stock, the cinematography with the Fujica ZC1000 by Ignacio, and the uncompressed HD transfer by ochoypico makes for a magic formula!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...