Nearly all Alexa. The DP told me Fox loves Alexa workflow. He found a Hawke 150-450 zoom locally that worked very well for one of their cameras to augment the Angenieux zoom.

He had actually shot a test for them in season 6 using the F900, but the 2nd camera being 90 degress off axis just didn't work given that camera's latitude issues.

I"m not sure if it is always or not. He said that has been their style for nearly the whole run (perhaps he meant up to 90 degrees?), along with being zoom crazy (I haven't ever seen an episode of the show, but the promos certainly always bore out the zoom crazy part.)

I guess it is about generating a ton of material for editorial, which was even more important on this show because UK days cost them an hour of production out of every 24.

Apparently they violate the proscenium constantly as well, so coverage from a pair of 2-camera takes could actually encompass 360 degrees of view, which makes my head hurt just writing it out again.

Hey, I've watched this show, as a consumer of sorts, binging a whole season at a time. I really enjoyed the early seasons, and it still feels like quite a good watch. I've come to hate "story of the week" TV, and 24 is the opposite, so tends to be liked by me. In a show like The Blacklist (as a comparison) even Spader can't save it with this strory of the week nonsense. Having slightly longer story arcs wouldn't help.