Jono Tinne

Raising Funds.

Hey guys I'm a 14 year old director / actor / filmmaker and this summer i've decided to make a film, however I need the funds for it, it is an extremely low budget movie (5K) and I'm offering the Producer Credit in the movie to anyone who donates as little as 500 however I do not know where to go to look for these funds, the only place ive gone so far is indiegogo! . Thanks.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/timedrop/x/7478127

Edited by Jono Tinne

Hey guys I'm a 14 year old director / actor / filmmaker and this summer i've decided to make a film, however I need the funds for it, it is an extremely low budget movie (5K) and I'm offering the Producer Credit in the movie to anyone who donates as little as 500 however I do not know where to go to look for these funds, the only place ive gone so far is indiegogo! . Thanks.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/timedrop/x/7478127

Check the producing section below under the same topic.

It comes down this; getting a loan (from more than one source depending on your project), convincing friends and family that it's a good idea and getting them to invest in your film, or generating income on your own via a job and dumping your own cash into it.

There's a few film maker funding places around the US. I don't know if there are any age restrictions, but you need to show them that you're serious. And by that I mean it helps to have shot a little something, and tell the people with money how you would like to finish your film.

I lot of people probably won't take you seriously. A lot of pre-teens and teenagers don't have the drive to stick with a project, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and tell you that if you can show anyone what you've shot, and what you need to finish it, then you might have a chance at funding.

Best of luck.

• Upvote 1

Oh I undertsand, I see luckily I have a drive of 14.5K people (Twitter @JTBOTProductions) but thanks for the reply, I apprecciate it.

• Upvote 1