Best way to have gels organized on set

Hey all,

I've been itching to find a good solution for easy transportation of my gels, and keeping them organized by color and strength. I was leaning torward precutting the gels into squares (the biggest light we have in house in an Arri 1k, so I would cut to those dimensions), and having them in thick book, and then I could put dividers in for the names. Right now I've got them rolled up in a bag then don't completely fit into, and there's no quick reference for the strength of which gel. Let me know if this is a dumb idea and/or if there's better, more professional solutions. Thanks!

Clean up the gel cart (in my case is actually a gel big wood box with wheels) it's for my guys the borest day of the set, when electrician sleep in the corner or near a c-stand, if in Studio near the dmx consolle solidflagged from production eyes, so if you want to do something and not sleep clean up the gel box.
Rolled in pieces with dividers in the long side 1/8 1/4 1/2 Full (for CTO CTB CTS Whitediff PlusG MinusG) one for ND's rolled with different color tapes 3/6/9/12 one for different softers like lee opal or hampshire frost and 2 for colors mixed, in the short side part with pieces of black foil in sheets and in the other side a part full of a ton of clothespins in the central section a pair of medium flags.
There is always a cart with rolls just in case or maybe in the truck.
My guys sometimes can chill a little bit with gels but they are always running like crazyyyy

Leonardo Brocato
Gaffer Rome Italy