Monitor on film set

Sunset Mok

This is my first time to come to this forum, nice to meet you!

I have a question about a monitor to be set in a film production.

I have a 27-inch monitor, how can I set up the monitor steadily so that it is easy for the director to view it?

I am looking for this type of monitor case (photo attached), however there is no products for 27-inch monitor. So, I want to ask for any suggestion or experience of setting a large monitor in a film production, and hopefully there are some photos for reference, thank you so much!

post-66029-0-31001400-1408627047_thumb.jpg

post-66029-0-99213000-1408627127_thumb.jpg

• Premium Member

I just had a flight case built for a monitor. A bit of extra work was required to add a suitable threaded boss to the bottom so I can screw a spigot into it and put it on a rolling stand. But the case I just specified with the company that makes them - there's presumably a flight case manufacturer in Hong Kong or nearby.

P

Thank you all for ur reply, I do think that the case suggested by Gregory is suitable for me.

However, I want to ask if there is a case that similar to the 1st image at #1:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/650192-REG/Porta_Brace_MO_1923_MO_1923_Monitor_Case.html

which is:

Nylon case, allows cables set through the back of the case without putting the monitor out of the case.

Because I want a easy and convenient way to view it. However, the brand above doesn't provide products for 27" monitor, an suggestions?

Thank you so much!!!

• 2 weeks later...