Kickstarter campaign...

• Premium Member

...97% funded (ends Tue, Sep 16 2014 22:18 PM EDT):

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1908807079/the-baldlands-feature-film-finishing-funds

We crew ask for your support,

Are you still extant? I thought you would have disintegrated when "th' boys" pulled Jim Jannard's power cable :rolleyes:

So, still getting work with your low-serial Red One's then....?

"The Baldlands?" Yep sounds like Jim's kind of film...

Stephen Williams will be thrilled :wub:

Are you still extant? I thought you would have disintegrated when "th' boys" pulled Jim Jannard's power cable :rolleyes:

So, still getting work with your low-serial Red One's then....?

"The Baldlands?" Yep sounds like Jim's kind of film...

Stephen Williams will be thrilled :wub:

As you see, very close to you in Portuguese English ;-) What about the introductory video made by another Portuguese in Her Majesty's land? Have you followed up? Acceptable for your Aussie standards?

Shot on 5D Mark II. But, the gang is very alive and kicking on two features, as of now, narrative and documentary, shot on RED cameras in UK and Brazil.

The point is Jim's digital revolution was indeed a true game changer for all of us from film school, once now we can produce our own, rather than only working in someone else's.

Jim has a page by his own in History of this medium and even you :rolleyes: it is impossible to mention one without his shadow :blink: BTW, I also had thought of you when posted... :lol:

Stephen is always welcome, he knows that.

101% funded. We've received at least one backer from here, so mission accomplished. Thanks :-)

Edited by Emanuel A Guedes