ABC Crane Remote Head V5 + Vlock battery + Vlock double charger

Haroun Souirji

Hello,
I am selling the following items:
ABC Crane Remote Head V5:
- description: Lightest 2 axis remote head in its class, it will take cameras up to 3.5kg (7.71lbs) including FS700, small RED kit and more. Durable, smooth and qui to set up. You can adjust pan and tilt speed not only with speed knobs but with the pressure sensitive joystick. The battery life is amazing as you can do days on one charge and film in remote locations like I did.
- use/shape: great condition as you can see from the picture. One small impact on the remote control (see pictures below). Purchased 23/05/2013.
- in the box (see photos): it comes with all the original items. The remote head, the control unit (continuous speed control, switcher for direction assignment,
connections for DC IN, Video Out, Lanc IN, Signal IN), the 12m control cable (can transfer audio/video and Lanc), the camera plate, Lanc cable, Video cable, Docking Station (V-Lock), wall plug adaptor (EU plug) and hard case. The original manual is missing but I have the PDF version and can print it.
- price/invoice: it is sold minimum 2800€ VAT excluded. My price: 1859.5€ VAT excluded or 2250€ VAT included. Comes with the original invoice and a new invoice. Both state the serial number.
SWIT Li-ion 88W V-Mount:
- description: good battery with battery life indicator
- use/shape: charged only 3 times. In great shape. Purchase 08/05/2013.
- in the box: the battery.
- price/invoice: purchased 261.36€ VATIncl, selling it 170€ VATIncl or 140.5€ VATExcl (if you have a valid EU VAT number). Comes with a new invoice as well as the original one.
BEBOB 2 Channel V-Lock Charger with DC Output:
- description: rugged and solid double V-Lock charger. Includes DC output. 90-264V input.
- use/shape: used only 3 times. In great shape except a minor degradation (looks much worse on the picture). Purchase 08/05/2013.
- in the box: the charger and the AC cable (EU plug)
- price/invoice: purchased 301.29€ VATIncl , selling it 200€ VATIncl or 165.29€ VATExcl (if you have a valid EU VAT number). Comes with new invoice and original invoice.
I am selling the battery and charger with the head only. The head can be sold without the battery/charger.
Shipping:
- Belgium: pick up at my place or "bpack secur" delivery (10€)
- Neighboring countries: standard shipping (16.4€) or Express (98€)
- Rest or European union: standard shipping (49.2€). Price for express depends on country.
- Rest of the world: please ask.
Payment: Paypal or wire transfer.
About: I am a director and producter from Belgium working mostly for the outdoor industry. I have a 100% positive ebay account (nalioutz) and I have made 100% successful sales on forums such as Rapaire.net, Hardware.fr, Nokytech.net.
Let me know if you have any questions here or sending me an email (http://www.vastmotionpictures.com)
Ciao,
Haroun

remote1.jpg
remote2.jpg
remote3.jpg
battery1.jpg
Charger1.jpg
Charger2.jpg

Edited by Haroun Souirji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...