Hiring DP for Kickstarter-funded short film

Colin McGuire

Hey all,

I am currently looking for a DP well versed in 35mm scope photography for my next short film "Secrets of Aperture."

"Secrets of Aperture" was funded earlier this year through Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/colinandconnor/portal-secrets-of-aperture-webseries

We are set on shooting 35mm anamorphic, and are aspiring for a fully optical workflow, including a print. I have been perusing this forum for a long time now, and found it a fantastic resource for learning about film. Always planned on hiring a DP through here as opposed to Mandy or elsewhere.

We have no exact shoot dates but are looking at some time in mid-end of February. The job is decently paid, but will be determined later.

If you are interested would love to hear from you. Please send demo reels to colinandconnor "at" gmail.com or message me through here.

Thanks everyone!

Hey Colin;

I live in the same town as you and if you'd like I'd be delighted to sit down at a coffee shop, or over at one of the nice little pubs here in Pasadena and talk about the project.

Let me know.

Wow! Same town let alone state!

Seems like you two should definitely meet up for coffee and cookies or something! :)

Freya

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...