Sad image

Ponce De Leon Ave. Yeah... I used to live about a 1/4 mile from that exact building. There is a Krispy Kreme across the street. That building was built in 1910. The Goody's Film lab processed film there until the mid 1980's, after that a politician used it as a base camp for political campaign. Whenever I pass by it or see a photo of that building, I think of KODACHROME.

• 1 month later...

Yes, that's the building. I thought about turning it b&w except that the Kodak logo colors are so classic.

Sorry to bump and hijack this thread, especially when you started it about another image, David, but does anyone know what happened to Morgan Camera? The fact that it sits there, still stocked, is bizarrely fascinating to me, and I can't find any information about it via google searches. Would love to know what the deal with it is...

Yeah, it's crazy that it just sits there in disrepair. Interesting to read that they still own it. It's a prime piece of real estate, so I'm surprised nobody has purchased it yet. Of course, I think they should just hire someone to work there and sell some film! But that's probably not going to happen.