Any Logmar News?

Anthony Schilling

Hey Anthony,

I'm in the US Beta through Pro8mm and this was sent last week;

We are very excited that your new LOGMAR Camera will be shipped to us shortly! The design team is finishing assembly, and each camera is going to be tested prior to shipment. We expect to get the test footage here no later than Jan 19th. If the footage is acceptable to us, the cameras will have passed the test and will be shipped to Pro8mm.

I'm not sure on Euro dudes but most of us in US are getting a lens collimation with those nice Angenieux zooms that came with nicer Beaulieus (although I've got a bunch of old Bolex C Mount primes I'm gonna test too). Hopefully that won't take too long at pro8mm for them to test everything again and ship. Optimistically in hands date to me in Michigan would be first week of February if everything goes according to plan at the Logmar HQ.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for asking - our webpage hasn't been updated for quite a while as we've been working on a new web site design through a third party and we've also been overly busy building the vast amount of cameras.

The new web design is far from complete however Tommy just posted an update with some photos of the cameras.

We are currently waiting for test footage to show up from the first assembled camera so that we can see that everything looks good - after that we will swiftly shot a couple of film with all the cameras we've sold and ship that off to processing as well so that we know for sure that all cameras will work fine with film before we execute delivery to our customers.

Best regards

Lasse