Mint Condition Arri SR

Cory Zapatka

Selling a mint-condition Arri SR. Recently serviced. Comes with original Zeiss 10-100m 3.5, two 400ft mags, one original battery (with charger), new belcor battery belt, core adapters and porta brace strap. Original case included. I also have about 15 rolls of 7222 negative film for sale for $25 per roll. It has been properly refrigerated since purchased. One 400ft roll of OWO b/w negative also available for $100.

You won't find an SR in better condition than this one. I purchased it from a collector two years ago and it barely had any film run through it until I bought her. Camera is located in Manhattan.

Here's a short that was shot with it about two months ago in Vermont:

Two photos attached.

Thanks!

post-46239-0-22668700-1422640294_thumb.jpg

post-46239-0-87929000-1422640309_thumb.jpg

Camera price ?

Cheers,

John S

Hey John-- asking price is $4,000, OBO. This camera was purchased about a year ago for $4500 from an estate sale, and I've put some work into it and added a few extras (battery belt, strap, core adapters). I'm going to add some more photos that will clearly show the condition she's in.

Hi Cory,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm curently on the look out for an SR II package ( for a friend ) and thought your kit would have been

within his budget ( being an original SR ), but sadly isn't.

Being in such good condition, your camera will probably be more interesting to a collector.

Good luck with the sale.

Best wishes,

John S

Hi Cory,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm curently on the look out for an SR II package ( for a friend ) and thought your kit would have been

within his budget ( being an original SR ), but sadly isn't.

Being in such good condition, your camera will probably be more interesting to a collector.

Good luck with the sale.

Best wishes,

John S

Thanks John! Best of luck on the hunt.