Briese Focus.2 reflector dual setup (2.5k daylight HMI and Broncolor strobe

Mark VanderSys

Looking for a buyer who shoots stills as well as motion and would rather own then rent a dual purpose Briese. I'm selling my Briese Focus.2 100. The Focus.2 100 is brand new and comes with motion and still setup. For motion, an older Briese 2.5K daylight HMI with just over 1,000 hours on head/ballast (works great). For stills, brand new, factory direct Briese strobe head fitted for Broncolor packs with a like new Broncolor Scoro S 3200 RFS Power Pack. All additional tubes/accessories/adapters needed for the Focus.2 100 to go between still and motion as well as 1/4 and 3/4 diffusion. The Focus 100 travel bag is included as well as an older, non-focus, square 100 reflector which is the only item that needs some tlc. Asking $28,000 ($40,000 if purchased separately - the Scoro alone is $14,000).

I’m really interested in selling the whole kit (not breaking it up). So either the dual purpose fits your business model or you know someone who can appreciate the amazing features of the Broncolor Scoro S.

If interested, message me and I’ll send photos (or video) of all the items. Again, the focus reflector is brand new, the Scoro is like new (6 jobs shot on it), and the only item with age, the Briese HMI ballast and head, has just over 1000 hours.

Thank you.

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...