Against The Wild 2. South Africa here I come!

• 4 weeks later...

So all Hollywood has now is people running from computer generated dinosaurs. Wow that must be a scary set to work on. Here's how we how do it on a Richard Boddington production....run for your lives kids there's a six ton bull elephant chasing you. No, I'm not kidding, there really is a six ton bull elephant chasing you! And you need to run!

R,

post-4653-0-11733300-1434316210_thumb.jpg

Oh don't worry, it will be on 1000 different bootleg sites within three hours of release. Anyone with a computer can watch it anywhere in the world now. :)

R,

The photographer is off in the distance at our base camp, she must have poked her lens out the window of her car. As all crew not in the cage, had to be in vehicles with the windows up. So that the lion does not come through an open window, and kill you. This is the place where that American tourist was killed when she left her window down.

R,

• 3 months later...

Very close now, last day of final colour at Technicolour Toronto. This new system that tracks a moving image with a power window is just incredible. The things that can be done in video post now are mind boggling, is there anything we can't fix now?

If you're new to the industry, try and get into a high end post house and observe their technology for a few days, and the people that operate it. There are a lot of opportunities in post that many film students overlook.

R,

post-4653-0-47092200-1444957235_thumb.jpg

• Premium Member

The old Davinci!

Wait to see how quickly you change the colour of a car.. or an elephant in your movie :P

Just out of curiosity, how many days did you allow for colour grading?

Hopefully you sell it to Netflix or Sky and I can watch it over here.. or even better, hopefully you will release it internationally!

Have a lovely day and great to know that you are almost done.

• Premium Member

Good good! I will get to see it over here!

3 - 4 days, it is tight but I think that it is achievable! Especially if there is not a lot of power windows, trackings, and heavy grading in general!

Looking forward to watching it!

Have a good day!

3 - 4 days, it is tight but I think that it is achievable! Especially if there is not a lot of power windows, trackings, and heavy grading in general!

Actually there is, you just work fast :)

R,

• 3 months later...

Congratulations on the theatrical release!!

Tell them to bring it to Ireland, come on!!! :D

Do they have kids in Ireland? You know there's no F-words in this movie, will the Irish watch it?

R,