Against The Wild 2. South Africa here I come!

• Premium Member

Do they have kids in Ireland? You know there's no F-words in this movie, will the Irish watch it?

R,

Freya was quicker than me! :D

I think that Father Ted answers every single question that anybody could have about Irish people :D

Now, being serious, family movies have their space in the Irish cinemas so bring it on!

• Premium Member

Freya was quicker than me! :D

I think that Father Ted answers every single question that anybody could have about Irish people :D

Now, being serious, family movies have their space in the Irish cinemas so bring it on!

Well, that clip of 'Father Ted' made no sense to me at all. Guess I'm going to have to visit Ireland soon to make sense of it all!

Well, that clip of 'Father Ted' made no sense to me at all. Guess I'm going to have to visit Ireland soon to make sense of it all!

Well no point in you watching Coronation Street either, is there Mark Dunn? :)

R,

• 3 weeks later...

Examples of how theaters can promote a small film to their local target audience. This would of been impossible before DCPs and digital projection as the cost for making a print master, prints, and getting it shipped was available only to the Hollywood studios.

R,

post-4653-0-15316900-1457113422_thumb.jpg

post-4653-0-88744500-1457154618_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

That's a very good way of promoting and advertising a film, that's right!

By the way, I'm in South Africa at the moment.. and they are still talking about you over here :P

Have a good day!!

By the way, I'm in South Africa at the moment.. and they are still talking about you over here :P

Don't give them my home number.

R,