The new Burk Bag

It's been a long time since I've visited the forums, but I've recently started a new venture I wanted to tell everyone about. I was never totally satisfied with the AC bag offerings out there so I made my own and we just launched the company at Cine Gear LA. The main difference between my bag and others is its completely waterproof construction and fabric, and its also highly modular using the Molle system which is a military system to allow for modular attachment of pouches.

Our new website - www.burkbag.com

Also making lots of small ditty pouches, tool pouches, raincovers, weather covers and monitor covers.

post-68217-0-78266700-1434091279_thumb.jpgpost-68217-0-91820600-1434091326_thumb.jpg

• Premium Member

I want to say that it looks fantastic and if I weren't the owner of a Panavision bag I'd buy it straight away.

What I'm missing tho is a way of making a partition inside, is that something that you are planning on adding later on maybe?

Have a good day!

I think you website would be improved if you had larger images of the bag and it's components. Being able to mouse of the image and zoom in on an area is fine, just make the thumbnails larger when clicked on. How about something for Grip and Electric?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words Steve!

Very excited as the bags will all start shipping out next week as well if all keeps going according to plan.

JD - Ya, I was trying to sort out how to click for a larger version or just at least not have it zoom in so tight. The store module I use doesn't seem to allow it. Although I do have a media page with tons of photos that function like that when you click them.

As far as grip/electric.... sure.... what would you like?

• 2 weeks later...

Very excited about these bags. I will be looking for a replacement for my old Modular 51 bag that is getting quite worn. I work in the rain constantly, so welded seams are a plus. I can also see a ton of applications for the AKS pouches outside of the bag.

Nice work!