Zeiss lenses for arriflex 16mmSR2. Set of 5: 9.5,12,16,25,12-120mm MK II PL Mount

Eros Salvatore

Hello,
I am a filmmaker who inherited a Super 16 Arriflex SR2 with lenses. I can not afford the cost of film so I would like to sell it and the lenses and use the money to hire a cinematographer. The lenses are all in great condition. If there is any problem with them I will take them back and refund you $1,000 per lens.
For sale:
Zeiss 9.5mm Distagon 1:12 T1.3 Superspeed
Zeiss 12mm Distagon 1:12 T1.3 Superspeed
Zeiss 16mm Distagon 1:12 T1.3 Superspeed
Zeiss 25mm Distagon 1:12 T1.3 Superspeed
Zeiss/Optex 12-120mm T2.4
All have PL mounts and are from the MK II series.
Includes case
Price $5,000 includes shipping.
Please email about anything you would like to know!
(The Arriflex SR2 I have is also for sale. Please email for more information!)

Listed on Ebay! More photos on Ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zeiss-lenses-for-arriflex-16mmSR2-Set-of-5-9-5-12-16-25-12-120mm-/161790335402?hash=item25ab7499aa

These are the same lenses you were asking about in another recent thread? The photos of the prime lens that I saw then, showed an Arri-B mount with a PL adapter. They were MK I superspeeds I thought. The small lens barrel with the focus ring added later, the focus scales should be just in front of that ring. And they have a spacer ring on the front of the lens to get to a common 80mm diameter.

There is a diffence in the cost and usefullness of MK I vs II. Someone who bought without realizing they were MK I may be understandably tweaked later.

If the condition of all is good then that price is very good, but it would pay to edit your listings to reflect fact.

post-47078-0-34712500-1439265418_thumb.jpg

Just above is an example of a MK II.

I was just trying to protect you from the feeling that the buyer would have when he realized that they are MK Is. Who is your repair guy?. Can you please send him all my comments. If it helps, you or he can catch up on all this stuff on the cinematechnic website. I have used MK Is years ago. I have a set of MK IIs here, and yours are not MK IIs. See picture.

You can see the bigger barrel, and the integral focus ring, rather than the later attached focus ring. And the front was 80mm from new from the factory.

With eBay it's good to be accurate about what you are selling.

I don't think it's intended that we edit our posts after the fact. There is a short window for an edit just after you post, like, a minute or two, something like that. Doesn't matter, you can add ideas or make corrections in a later post. Like for example...

I wrote, very confusingly, above, about the integral focus ring on the MK II. I meant the integral focus gear, meaning that the gear is machined as part of the focus ring. The MK Is came out with no integrgral focus gear, but a focus gear was commonly added.

Sorry for the confusion.

The posts here I don't think you can delete. Don't know. But adding revisions or the fact of others commenting etc all bump your thread into view on the new content list.

I just looked at your ebay listing. The primes and zoom are still selling together at the same price of USD5000. Are you going to pull that item on eBay and relist separately, or are you just going to modify the listing, so it's just for the primes?