Conversion LOMO lenses , rehousing primes , anamorphic - any mount PL , MFT , Sony E

Sergey Kravchenco

Conversion LOMO lenses , rehousing primes , anamorphic - any mount PL , MFT , Sony E

Hi !

Offer conversion LOMO primes , Anamorphic or another brand

For example you has optical block from LOMO primes or lens with OCT - 18 mount in very bad condition

I am made new housing for you optical block

After black anodized , fit PL mount , engraved scales ,checked on collimator

After finally assembly

At last we have NEW lens with PL mount , NON ROTATED 80 mm fronts with thread for filter 77 mm , ARRI Standard 32 pitch ( module 0.8 ) Focus gear rings

It is a sample of conversion LOMO prime type OKC5-18-1 - I can fit any mount - PL mount , MFT ( micro 4/3 ) , Sony E mount

The price of conversion depand WHAT YOU WANT - Full rehousing your lenses , to fit only Pl mount or another , if you need will fit Imperial markings Focus scale or engraving in Meters .. your fantasy unlimited depands only of your wishes and money in pouch ..

Many potential buyers wanted to convert Kinor 35 style LOMO primes , I am made conversion this type of lenses with NON ROTATE front on matte box ,now nobody on the market to offer conversion with NON ROTATE front , it is possible to make conversion mechanism of movement - so Focus scale on lens will has rotation about 300 - 330 degrees

Later I will add some photos of conversion another LOMO primes

Do not forget about old optics that manufactured before LOMO - OKC on Krasnogorsk for example PO 2-2 F = 75/2 , PO3-2 F = 50/2 - this type of optical blocks or in OCT - 18 mount it is possible to find easy and very cheap with excellent glasses and I am help you with rehousing

Best regards

Sergey

sergastr@list.ru

sergastr@yohoo.com

post-32896-0-59989100-1448829602_thumb.jpg

post-32896-0-17614400-1448829617_thumb.jpg

On photos that you can see below sample of rehoused LOMO prime OKC1-50-6 from set High speed movie camera Temp 1SKL

I have bougt optical block OKC1-50-6 and made new body for lens ,then fit PL mount , ARRI gear Focus ring and 80 mm front with thread for filter 77 mm , on this type of lens it is possible to fit any popular mount - PL mount , MFT ( micro 4/3 ) , Sony E or Canon EOS mount

Photos below

P.S.- later this week I shall publish photos of new housing LOMO primes from set movie camera Kinor 35 with NON ROTATE front

Best regards

sergastr@list.ru

sergastr@yahoo.com

Sergey

post-32896-0-20165300-1449408700_thumb.jpg

post-32896-0-50533300-1449408714_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sergey Kravchenco

• 3 years later...