Hello all,

I just recently posted a DP reel that combines a bunch of my 2nd Unit work. I'm waiting for a few new movies to come out before I can add to it, but this is what I have for now. Would love to hear what you guys think. Happy shooting, everyone!

Neil Moore Cinematography Reel - TRT 2:00

--Neil Moore

Director of Photography - www.ShootingFilm.com - IMDB

• Premium Member

Hello all,

I just recently posted a DP reel that combines a bunch of my 2nd Unit work. I'm waiting for a few new movies to come out before I can add to it, but this is what I have for now. Would love to hear what you guys think. Happy shooting, everyone!

Neil Moore Cinematography Reel - TRT 2:00

--Neil Moore

Director of Photography - www.ShootingFilm.com - IMDB

Oh wow...Take Shelter & Mud are two of my favorite films from recent years. I've been impressed with Jeff Nichols' stuff ever since I saw Take Shelter. Great work, Neil! I really have no critiques for your reel other than to say keep up the nice work!

• Upvote 1

Oh wow...Take Shelter & Mud are two of my favorite films from recent years. I've been impressed with Jeff Nichols' stuff ever since I saw Take Shelter. Great work, Neil! I really have no critiques for your reel other than to say keep up the nice work!

Thanks for the comment, Bill. So glad you enjoyed those movies! Jeff Nichols and DP Adam Stone are a rock solid team! Take care.

--Neil

• 4 weeks later...